HGH is an abbreviation for Human Growth Hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. This hormone stimulates growth and cell production in human beings. HGH is not an anabolic steroid but has similar effects. Anabolic steroids are synthetic substances that do not exist in nature, HGH is made naturally by the pituitary gland in the body. There are advantages and disadvantages of HGH as an anti-aging solutions.
The advantages of HGH are:
- Conversion of body fat to muscle mass
- Tissue growth
- Energy boosting
- Tissue repair
- Cell replacement
- Bone strength
- Brain function
- Organ health
- Enzyme production
- It's quite expensive and the insurance does not cover it.
- The patient's pituitary gland becoming lazy (The injections provide the body with a full dose of human growth hormone so the pituitary gland will not need to release its own real HGH)
- Acromegaly - A dangerous disease with increased incidence of heart attack and death. Acromegaly causes an unnatural overgrowth of bone in the extremities, forehead, and jaw, as well as other symptoms
- Fluid retention
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Painful joints
- Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in males)
- Liver damage
How's HGH works?
Maybe some of you know that HGH could be taken in tablet form only, but actually NO. There are a few methods on how HGH can effectively affect our bodies. Let me explain it here.
- The HGH Injection -
- HGH Oral Spray -
HGH oral sprays repairs and reproduce living tissue such as muscle cells and vital organ cells. The HGH is slowly released in sporadic bursts around 4 – 5 times per day. Major growth occurs during deep sleep, therefore it is suggested that the largest hormone secretions happen while sleeping. Oral sprays are a convenient way of imitating the interval release of the supplemented HGH. The oral spray is a quick and easy method especially for athletes to use and there is not the stigma attached to it like steroids usage.
- Natural HGH Releasers
- HGH Supplement
Remember, if you are considering taking a human growth hormone product, make sure that it complies with the FDA guidelines for nutritional supplements, which has very stringent requirements on the maximum amount of allowable somatotropin.