Loose skin can happen especially when you achieve large reduction of weight in short time. There are many product which claim to tighten skin, but sometimes it wont works. So, there are another alternative ways for you instead of directly choose surgery to thighten it or using mass skin products at the market.
- Nourish your skin - Nourish your skin and encourage it's elasticity. Exfoliate your skin daily to encourage removal of dead skin cells. Doing this each day will stimulate your skin's circulation which should help in tightening skin up.
- Use Moisturizer - Moisturizer will add up to seventy percent of moisturizer to your skin. When you are losing weight, it is great to use a moisturizer as it will help to maintain that elasticity as your body is shrinking. Cover your body in heavy moisturizer each night before you go to bed.
- Determine your fat percentages- After you have your desired weight loss, determine what your body fat percentage is. It's impossible to differentiate loose skin from body fat without this figure. Many gyms are able to assess your body for this.
- Hot bath - You have to treat yourself to a hot hour-long bath once or twice a week. While the bath is being drawn, add 1/2lb of pure sea salt to the water and allow it to dissolve. Besides relaxing your body and muscles, it will draw toxins out of your skin and will improve your overall skin tone.
- After you knew what's your fat percentages, then you should strive to change your body's composition by reducing fat and replacing it with muscle.
- Drink a lot of water -There is a lot of studies showing that you should drink at least eight glasses of water every day to keep that moisture in your skin. In the same time, the water is also going to flush those toxins out of your system to gives you a healthy skin.
- Massage your bodies - For your imformations, massaging the skin helps to build that elasticity back up. You should use mustard oil in order to get the best results. That daily massage will also help your muscles develop. In mustard oil, you will find that there are many medicinal properties in it that will help you to have healthy and glowing skin.
- Use Loofah or body scrub - When you use a body scrub or loofah at least twice a day, you will be helping to tighten up that lose skin that is caused by weight loss. Scrub your skin two to three times a week for a better results.
- Do stomach crunch - I really wanted to point out to you just how important those stomach crunches are in order to tighten that skin. If you are not used to doing stomach crunches, then start with one and then increase it by one each day you go along.
- Wear right clothes for night moisturizer - When you apply the moisturizer to your body at night, you may want to wear long sleeves and long pajamas in order to make sure it does not rub off on your sheets. This will also help to hold that moisture in as you sleep at night.
12 Ways to tighten loose skin after weight loss by All Women Stalk