Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Review About Hyaluronic Acid Products (Part II)

http://ednanoidx.blogspot.com/2011/05/hyaluronic-acid-younger-naturally.html 

Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Continue with my previous article about this topic, now i want to share another interesting products contain Hyaluronic acid as it is one of the safest ingredients in beauty products. Here are some of the popular products containing this ingredient. Read these Hyaluronic acid serum reviews to help you decide which one to buy.
1.Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure (Part I,Read more......

2. Derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Crème, 2-Ounces

Derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Crème, 2-Ounces is a Moisturizing day crème plumps skin to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, healthier looking skin. Easy to apply on the clean skin in the morning or whenever extra moisture is needed. You also can use it under make-up.
This HA products also a light moisturizing creme combines Hyaluronic Acid with Vitamin E, Ester-C and Aloe Vera, especially formulated for day use. Besides, Derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Creme also afford to improves collagen health for increased strength and elasticity for firmer-looking skin. Futhermore, it can reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping skin tissue. It also no animal testing for a better world. Say no to animal testing!.


Customer testimonials about derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Crème, 2-Ounces
I am definitely impressed with Derma e's products. After a few days using it my skin is brighter, and clearer. I reach the end of the day without the T-oiliness I used to have, and no pacthes of dryness either. It also holds perfectly any make-up. Besides, it is so pleasant to apply -- is is light and has a magnificently subtle scent. I also use one of their night creams, and can't wait to try more Derma e's products.” (Carla Araujo, November 2010)
Another Derma E product I love. It leaves your skin glowing and evens out imperfections. I use it daily, and even under makeup. It also doesn't make me break out or irritate my sensitive skin and nicely moisturizes!” (Retro girl, January 2008)
I received a sample of this product and was amazed by how well it worked immediately! I have very dry skin and largish pores around my nose and lines under my eyes - both problems were erased by this cream. My face was glowing and beautiful like I had lost 10 years of aging. This is truly a miracle because nothing else has been helping me and the whole aging thing was really depressing me. My boyfriend couldn't get over how lovely I looked and asked me: "what did you do?! You look so beautiful!" I am purchasing some of this right away and maybe the night cream, too. I also take hyaluronic acid tablets (I had stopped for awhile because they can be expensive and that is when I noticed some dramatic aging - started again recently). Taking HA internally also helps your skin and really helps me sleep well at night for some reason and helps with joint pain and stiffness. It is a wonderous element that I am happy to re-discover!” (Chelsea Watson, November 2010)

My Review About Hyaluronic Acid Products (Part I)

No Response to "My Review About Hyaluronic Acid Products (Part II)"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...