Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Review About Hyaluronic Acid Products (Part I)

Hyaluronic Acid: Younger Naturally


          Just like my previous articles, i have explained a little information about Hyaluronic Acid in my 10 Things You Should Know When Buying Anti Wrinkle Creams. For your information, hyaluronic acid can be found throughout your body, as it forms part of the structural connective tissue that holds together tissues. HA is a crucial component of the extracellular matrix, which occupies the area between cells. Almost half of the body’s HA is located in the collagen of the skin, acting as a moisture-retaining gel.


          Scientific studies have shown that hyaluronic acid improves skin hydration, works as an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger, and stimulates the production of collagen in skin. In the same time, HA also keeps tissues elastic, protecting joints from repeated stresses. Other studies have shown that hyaluronic acid has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation properties. Ironically, the molecule itself has a short lifespan and must be frequently produced by cells to replace lost hyaluronic acid. With age, the production of HA declines, which may contribute to many of the diseases that are commonly associated with aging.


         With such wonderful properties, you may be wondering, is hyaluronic acid for sale? Very few foods and herbs containing hyaluronic acid have been identified, but the compound is present in starchy tubers and meat products rich in connective tissue, such as rooster combs. Hyaluronic acid in the injectible form is available in the popular skin care compounds that are used to reduce wrinkles. Other forms of topical hyaluronic acid serum are also used as anti-wrinkle agents. However, injecting or taking HA supplements are not the only way to increase hyaluronic acid levels in your body. Overall, eating a diet rich in whole foods, combined with exercise and a healthier lifestyle, and reducing your consumption of processed foods will boost levels of hyaluronic acid throughout the body.


          Remember that the long-living Japanese villagers that were the focus of Primetime’s special did not take supplements, but rather had a varied diet of natural foods, combined with a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, it is likely that the regenerative processes in the body are less likely to be triggered by supplements than by natural foods.

Here are my reviews about the anti wrinkle products that contains Hyaluronic Acid:

Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure 2 oz.


Looking at clinical trial data and customer feedback, results are very positive – provided you pick the best.  Customer testimonials report great improvements in skin tone, brightness and smoothness.  Many users notice an overall reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. anti aging serum is much more light in feel and will sink into freshly cleansed and toned skin quickly. As you would expect there are a bewildering number to look at and you need to choose carefully to get the safest ingredients for your face.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the safest ingredients in beauty products. Although there are a few research to support the claims of Hyaluronic acid serum as the fountain of youth, many people who do use it report positive results.
Here are some of the popular products containing this ingredient. Read these Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure 2 oz. reviews to help you decide which product you want to try.
 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure 2 oz.  is non greasy, dries fast and clear which are more actives with less chemicals. This USA’s product is great to cure hydration, anti aging, wrinkles as well as moisturizing. This Timeless Pure collection contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid that you won't find anywhere else. It is natural and paraben free as it don't use excess ingredients to make up for the lack of actives. The different between this product compared to others: It use a higher concentration of HA than any other products and holds up to 1000 times its weight in water! This serum also contains 1% HA, or about 2x the amount of HA contained in others 60% concoctions.
It’s containing Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (1%; 100% pure), Benzylalcohol and Dehydroacetic Acid. To apply this serum, wash the area to be applied as you normally would. Then, apply several drops to desire area or you can combine with your favourite cream/ moisturizer to enhance benefits. Just use twice a day and you can see the differences in several weeks.
I put a few of testimonials for Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% Pure 2 oz.
-“I am in love with this serum. I've been using it everyday, and it is my dermatologist in a bottle. My skin is glowing, oil is under control, and my skin tone has dramatically improved since I started using this hyaluronic acid. It's excellent for moisture. I even mix it with my lotion for dry skin and it works magic. I use in in my hair moisturizer as well. My hair has never been so soft and manageable. I am in love with this stuff. It's definitely part of my everyday beauty regimen. One more thing...I got this serum because I was starting to see little lines in my face and wrinkles in my forehead. They are practically invisible now. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!”(Krissykimono, August 2010)
- “I bought this hyaluronic acid to use after chemical peel. It doesn't give burning sensation or irritation as any other creams and moisturizes after peel do. It calms and moisturizes skin. Excellent quality and big bottle. Will buy again.”(T.P, July, 2010)
-“ I'm very happy with this stuff. It dries clear, matte, and very lightweight, it does not have a smell, it doesn't burn, it doesn't make me break out, and it doesn't interfere with my makeup. It didn't seem like it was working for the first week, but now I can see a difference in my skin. I have not tried any of the expensive hyaluronic acid products for comparison(I was using Source Naturals Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Acid Serum before I switched to this, which I do not recommend), but I'm satisfied with this product, especially since it's so inexpensive.”(Marinette , May 2011).

Read more in : My Review About Hyaluronic Acid Products (Part II)

No Response to "My Review About Hyaluronic Acid Products (Part I)"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...